The Ultimate Energy Training Solution for Saving Money and Improving Performance
Today’s dynamic market conditions dictate that results and performance are the top of everyone’s agenda. The need to increase effectiveness has pushed many organisations to refine their approach to staff development.
IFF Energy In-Company training courses represent a new paradigm in energy training. We acknowledge that although organisations may operate in the same sector or market their training and development needs can be radically different. A one size fits all approach has no place in today’s market – that’s why all IFF Energy In-Company courses are tailored to the specific needs of each individual client.
In-company energy training courses make a profound difference by focusing on the business issues that you need to address in order for your employees and your organisation to achieve outstanding results and success in all areas.
We Focus on Training the Skills, Knowledge and Strategies that Make a Difference
As your energy training partner, we are 100% dedicated to providing you with energy training solutions of the very highest standard. Our global reputation as the pioneer in the development of in-company energy courses has enabled us to train some of the world’s leading energy organisations. Our proven training model is a robust framework for delivering excellence. This unique approach is comprised of the following phases:
- Research and business needs analysis
- In-depth consultation
- Programme construction and refinement
- Practical implementation
- Strategic evaluation
By adopting this dynamic approach, our consultants are able to develop a specific business focused energy training solution that will achieve the unique needs and goals of your business.
What Makes IFF In-company Energy Training the Ultimate Solution?
Our energy training courses are utilised worldwide by major energy companies; here’s why they choose IFF to be their partner:
- You save a lot of money – in-company energy courses are by far the most cost effective way to train your employees. It’s common for clients to save up to 40% when compared to conventional training programmes
- IFF Energy training focuses on solutions to business issues – this is outside of the scope of most training courses. We identify the skills, knowledge and tools you need and build our training solution around your desired outcomes
- Our tried and tested framework for analysing business and training needs allows us to get to the very heart of your energy development needs
- A hallmark of IFF Energy training is that all solutions are designed with operational effectiveness as the backbone of the training. We ensure that the skills and knowledge gained in the classroom will have an immediate and profound impact when implemented in practice
- The IFF Energy faculty boasts some of the leading figures in the world of energy education – all are seasoned practitioners who have a robust track record in teaching and coaching others in the industry
- The flexibility that in-company training allows means that any training can take place at a time, location and dates that fits in around the need of your business. In order to avoid disruption, many clients even train at weekends – we fit in with your schedule!
- Return on investment is paramount in today’s economic climate and that’s why IFF’s strategic evaluation will help quantify that utilising our training services is worth every penny!
- IFF In-company energy training is truly a risk-free solution. Our reputation, experience and commitment to our clients means you can be sure that every training intervention will be an outstanding success.
Who Partners with IFF Energy Training?
Here are just some of the organisations already reaping the rewards of IFF’s in-company energy courses:
- Centrica Energy
- Connoco Phillips
- Suez Energy
- Mitsui Energy
- Shell International
- Edison Trading
- Polish Oil & Gas Co
- CVA Trading
- Dong Energy
- Exxon Mobil
- Delta Energy
- ESB International
- Gas Terra
- Essent Trading
- Smartest Energy
Let’s Talk – Find Out How In-Company Training Can Benefit You
Our consultants are on the ground all over the world, so we can meet with you and talk about how our services might benefit your organisation.
For more information or to set up an initial meeting, please email Jeff Hearn (General Manager of IFF Energy) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us directly on the number below and one of our team will be delighted to help you:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 7190
We look forward to being of service.